While the Xero API update has been our key focus this month, we've also been working on further UI and functionality updates, including:
- User Interface updates: we're continuing to work through incremental UI improvements to the application to ensure more consistency in layouts.
- Consolidated transactions in budget schedules: this update removes the noise when switching from summary to detailed views on budget schedules.
- Stock unit reporting: updated reports to include reporting on a stock unit basis, as well as live stock quantities. This also included specific localisation of the stock unit capability for Australia and the United States.
- Report Packs: grouped saved reports, giving users the ability to build lightweight report packs.
- Report formatting: you're now able to choose between landscape or portrait orientation on report exporting.
- Cropping updates and fixes (beta)
- Bug fixes
If you have any questions regarding any of these changes, get in touch with us via the chat bubble at the bottom of your screen.