By James Higgie
After what has been an incredibly difficult year right across the globe through to the farm gate, it can sometimes feel as though 2021 cannot come soon enough.
Rather than join the chorus of looking back at 2020 I have tried to tackle a few ways that you can move forward with Figured & Xero during the Silly Season. With Figured near-24 hour support, always feels safe in the fact that you can't get too silly and stuck in the tool!
If over the past couple of years you have looked at Xero/Figured but not managed to get going now could be the time to kick-the-tyres on the solution. I have listed below 9 easy to follow steps where you can get going on your cloud agri journey.
- Check out our past articles. We have real-life case studies from the UK and beyond that offer real examples of farming businesses working in the cloud and how Xero/Figured can get you there. Couple these with our releases to market and product updates gives you a great grounding in our thinking and how we like to work with our customers.
- Have a free trial of Figured, click here to connect your Xero file into Figured and enjoy 30 days free on us. Connected to Xero already, great! It's easy to get started and enjoy your first 30 days free with no obligation to continue. If you have any questions at all or need some help get in touch with support through the button in the app.
- Better yet, if you are a Farmer or Landed Estate and you want to explore how you can work with on Figured with your Trusted Adviser you can reach out and invite them in as well - or if your adviser is not a Figured Partner we can direct you to one here.
- Want to take your self-learning on Figured up a notch? These help articles and easy to digest Youtube videos are a great way to learn at your own speed.
- Sign up for our weekly webinars in January and right through the year. They are free and you get to work with our friendly training and support team on how to get the most out of Figured, or ask any curly questions you may have. Register here.
- If you are an Accountant, Farm Consultant or Land Agent and want to see what joining the Figured Partnership Program can mean for your business click here.
- Have a look through the Xero & Figured Agri Hub. Awesome resources if you are wanting to host a Xero/Figured event and a range of resources to support you getting going with Xero and Figured together.
- Follow us on Social media, to keep updated with all the updates on Figured & Xero!
- Take a Break!!! It’s never been more important to take some time to recharge the batteries and get ready for 2021.
Perhaps one of these appeals, especially number 9. We look forward to working with you in 2021, have a good break and reach out to us anytime, we would be delighted to help.